Saturday, January 1, 2011

My Notable List

For those of you who don't know, I keep a Notable List. I've always wanted to keep a journal but it takes too long to write everything down and I don't write in it everyday. I decided there had to be an easier way so I started to write down the most notable or most interesting thing that happened to me each day in one sentence or phrase. I've been doing this for over a year now it's fun to go back and read about me life. Even one line helps you remember things.

Here is part of my Notable List of the last few weeks:


December 2: CHOSE to buy nuts (I used to HATE nuts for those who don't know)
December 5: FINALLY had a successful baking experience and got to use my First Aid Kit f
or the first time. Go Nickele!!!!
December 6: Studied with children in the office
December 8: Beautiful sunset - pretty sparkling water
December 9: Last Day of School!! Found money in a tree, attempted to put together a Ho
t Wheels Toy thingy
December 11: Got to go to Youth Sabbath School!! No teaching little kids!
December 15: GRADUATION!! Started one hour late but no one cared

Life is made up of lots of little things....but even the small things are Notable.

Us in our awesome gifts!

The graduates

Kindergartners on graduation day

The church

The boys on Party Day!

The girls were more creative with their photo

The Cake

4 comments:

Dad said...

"CHOSE to buy nuts"

I don't even know you...

jenniferspeaks said...

Haha. I agree. You buying nuts. It's confusing. :)

I like the pictures! I want to see more pictures! Maybe some of your trip? Get on it lady! :)

Good luck with the beginning of Summer School! You can do it because you're AMAZING!

Tristinn said...

I know...I don't even know me. More pictures are on the way

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about being stuck in the mountain! And nuts are a must! Monteverde is such a beautiful place but sometimes live in a small town can be overwhelming. I know coming from california were hardly anybody knows eachother, and you can go to the grocery story any way you want and no one would know lol. And about being a missionary yes we are called to serve God and not others. People can be a great disappointment. And yes God sends us so that we may stronger for what is yet to come! I miss you guys and I pray for you! I hope we see eachother again dear friends =)
~Nadir