Monday, May 24, 2021

Le Finale (Day 27-33)

I'm currently relaxing at my hostel in San Juan on the eve of my flight back to the mainland. Oh, how time flies!

My last week in Puerto Rico has been a bit more of the same = beach, coffee, work, chill. I have worked diligently on my tan, and it is now even! Then I looked at the weather in Seattle. 50s. My tan is going to be wasted underneath my giant coat!! Dreadful 😭!

But anyways, 10/10 would recommend Puerto Rico to someone who needs a different change of pace and some new scenery. Please enjoy my final slew of representative photographs:

My final AirBnB breakfast.

A somewhat dreadful attempt to show how tiny my plane was. P.S. Don't arrive too early to the tiny airport. I arrived 1.50 hours early and the airport doors were locked and no one was there. Lesson learned. 

My final cappuccino!

Until the next trip friends! 



1 comment:

Ben Corriette said...
This comment has been removed by the author.