Sunday, January 11, 2009

Luxembourg


Luxembourg! Second stop on my Christmas tour. I have to admit Luxembourg is one of the cutest places I've been to. When you can drive across the country in an hour, it has to be amazing. The only down part about visiting Luxembourg City in the winter is that a lot of things are closed.

While in Luxembourg, we saw a bizillion museums (ok, only three but still...). However they were really good museums. The bank museum was especially interesting because it had an exhibit about art and money. The pictures say it all.

One of the more strange things we saw on our travels was a movie at the Old & Cult Films Theater. We watched "The Effect of Gamma Rays on Man-on-the-moon Marigolds." I can't say I would recommend it. But it was fun to watch a movie on a projector that kept breaking down every 30 minutes or so - just another one of the moments to remember!

1 comment:

Tammi Williams said...

I sure enjoy your blog; look at it whenever I get the chance. Love the pictures too. Now I want to go to Europe, especially the Christmas markets. How good is the chocolate available in Spain? Which country has the best chocolate?

Tammi