Monday, March 7, 2011

Take My Tour









!!Welcome!! to the 2011 school year at Centro Educativo Adventista de Monteverde.

My name is Tristinn Williams and I’ll be your tour guide. First off, let me show you our Kinder room. Kinder is home to 7 lovely students at the moment. It’s also home to our two newest volunteers, Nate and Calle Stowe. They just arrived and everyone is thrilled to have them here with us until December.


Next on your left you’ll catch a glimpse of our magical mural in our science room. This classroom is home to the “Profe Nickele” and “Profe Daniel” from Czech Republic who teach PE, art and math class. Spanish is taught by our local teacher Yolanda who also doubles the principal at the moment.

And last but maybe least, my classroom. I get the pleasure of teaching ESL, social studies, a math class, music and a dabbling of bible and literature. All our classes at CEAM are taught in English except the Spanish class. We provide educational services to almost 20 students and hope to grow in the future.








That concludes our tour. Come back and visit soon!

No comments: